Spirit Release is the practice of releasing intrusive energy from the human energy body and field. There are a range of intrusive energies to include: psychic attacks, discarnate entities, perpetrator energies, traumatic energies, historical unprocessed energies or thought forms. This list is not exclusive as there are a wide range of energies which can be picked up over time which are beneficial to the mind, body, emotions and Soul to remove. The process of Spirit Release is not exorcism and the term ‘possession’ is not favoured among practitioners. Exorcism embraces both a religious and a ritualistic context and the belief systems of such practitioners differ greatly from the Spirit Release Therapist.
Spirit Release Therapy is first of all a therapy and many practitioners in the field have a background in psychiatry, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, energy healing and other alternative therapies. It is also a spiritual approach to healing which can be polarised comparative to traditional approaches to mental and physical illness.
Spirit Release can be engaged in remotely/non-local or face-to-face. It is not to be considered a substitute for any ongoing traditional or medical treatments. Please contact me to discuss the process and arrange a session. Session charges are £60 per hour.
If you are interested in this approach to healing please look at my events page as there are a number of Conference Presentations there on the theme of Spirit Release. For example, see the following event:
If you would like to read further about Spirit Release Therapy you may find the following resource list useful:
READING RESOURCES – SPIRIT RELEASE
- Allen, S. (2007). Spirit Release: A Practical Handbook. UK: O Books.
- Amorth, G. (2016). An Exorcist Explains the Demonic: The Antics of Satan and His Army of Fallen Angels. USA: Sophia Institute Press.
- Baldwin, W.J. (2003). Healing Lost Souls: Releasing Unwanted Spirits From Your Energy Body. Virginia: Hampton Roads Publishing.
- Baldwin, W.J. (2012). Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual. USA: Headline Books.
- Crabtree, A. (1985). Multiple Man: Explorations in Possession and Multiple Personality. New York: Praeger.
- De Alberdi, L. (2014). Channelling: What It Is and How To Do It. Great Britain: Piatkus.
- Fiore, E. (1987). The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession. New York: Ballantine Books.
- Furlong, D. (2016). Illuminating the Shadow. UK: Atlanta Books.
- Gogh, A.V. (2010). Wayward Spirits and Earthbound Souls: True Tales of Ghostly Crossings. USA: Llewellyn Publications.
- Ingerman, S. (1991). Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self. New York: Harper Collins.
- Ireland-Frey, L. (1999). Freeing The Captives. USA: Hampton Roads Publishing Co Inc.
- Klimo, J. (1998). Channelling: Investigations On Receiving Information From Paranormal Sources. Berkeley: North Atlantic Books.
- Komianos, A. (2011). Rapid Entity Attachment Release. Greece: Hypnoscopesis Publishing Modi, S. (1997). Remarkable Healings: A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness. USA: Hampton Roads Publishing.
- Morgan, A. (2010). Talking To The Dead. London: Magpie Books.
- Palmer, T. (2014). The Science of Spirit Possession. UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Sanderson, A. (2003). The Case For Spirit Release. Downloaded from: https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/docs/default-source/members/sigs/spirituality-spsig/sanderson_19_11_03.pdf?sfvrsn=a9662a53_2
- Tramont, C. (2015). What’s Missing In Medicine: Unleashing the Healing Power of the Unconscious Mind. USA: Du Lac Publishing.
- Wickland, C. (2011). Thirty Years Among the Dead. USA: White Crow.
- Williamson, L. (2010). Ghosts and Earthbound Spirits. Great Britain: Piatkus Books Ltd.
- Zinser, T. (2010). Soul-Centered Healing. USA: Union Street Press.