Transitional Space is managed by Paula Fenn and is a business title and website which focuses on mind, body and spiritual matters. Paula Fenn offers a number of clinical services including: Psychotherapy, Supervision, Regression Therapy, Hypnosis, Energy Healing, Spirit Release Therapy and Spiritual Coaching and Guidance. Please click on the appropriate links for further information on these services. Paula is also an experienced conference presenter and trainer and creates bespoke educational programmes around a variety of psychological themes. Please see the appropriate links to training for further information.
Paula is a Senior Accredited Psychotherapist (BACP) in private practice in the UK and a post graduate of the Churchill Clinic where she completed her training as a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, and the University of Notre Dame where she completed her Masters in Counselling. Whilst Paula offers a wide range of clinical services she is foundationally a highly experienced psychotherapist and works with adult individuals presenting with complex traumas and personality disorders whilst integrating a synthesis of analytical, transpersonal, regression and energy-based treatment protocols.
Paula enhanced and developed her clinical skillsets by completing a variety of further trainings including obtaining a Diploma in Regression Therapy from the Past Life Regression Academy and a Diploma in Past Life Therapy from Still Waters Holistic Training. She is currently a member of the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association, the Past Life Therapists Association and a Certified Member of Earth Association for Regression Therapy (EARTh), where she is also the Chair of the EARTh Research Committee.
Paula is particularly experienced in working with trauma and has significant expertise in this field of human suffering and experiencing. She has presented on this topic on behalf of the BACP, provided trauma trainings to Clinical Agencies and published articles on trauma. She is a member of the European Society for Trauma and Dissociation, the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies and the Complex Trauma Therapists Network.
Paula also works with a broad range of psycho-emotional, psycho-biological and psycho-spiritual conditions. These include: depression, anxiety, bereavement, grief, loss, abuse, sexuality, transgender, transexual, identity issues, attachment concerns, relationship issues, addictions, spirituality, Near Death Experiences (NDE’s) and various parapsychological concerns. Within Transpersonal realms Paula practices as a Spirit Release Practitioner and undertakes research in this field. As a consequence of her experience in this particular field of consciousness she is a regular conference speaker and has engaged in International radio interviews on spiritual and paranormal topics. In this regard, she is currently a member of the Spirit Release Forum, The Society for Psychical Research and the Association for Transpersonal Psychology.
As a consequence of Paula’s experience of working Internationally in a number of capacities, which includes Global Corporations, Management Consultancy and British and American Governments, Paula has an enhanced understanding of work-related issues and psychological dynamics within work groups which require resolution. She is currently an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and a Chartered Global Management Accountant and offers work-place mentoring and coaching to CIMA members.
Please call me with any questions you may have or to make an appointment.
Training & Qualifications
- Masters in Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Past Life Regression
- Diploma in Regression Therapy
- Diploma in Healing
- Diploma in Advanced Crystal Healing
- Certificate in Hypnosis
- Certificate in Advanced Trance Healing
- B.A (Hons) Commerce
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Accredited)
- UKRCP Registered Independent Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- Registrant of the BACP Register of Counselling and Psychotherapy Practitioners
- Member of the European Society for Trauma and Dissociation
- Member of the Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- Member of the Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Member of The Relational School
- Member of the BACP Private Practice Division
- Member of the BACP Spirituality Division
- Member of the BACP Coaching Division
- Member of the BACP Workplace Division
- Member of the Guild of Pastoral Psychology
- Member of the Past Life Therapists Association
- Certified Member of the EARTh Association for Regression Therapy
- Member of the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association
- Associate Member of the Society for Psychical Research
- Member of the Spirit Release Forum
- Member of the Scientific and Medical Network
- Member of the Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Trauma and Dissociation
- Dissociative Disorders
- Survival of Consciousness
- Near Death Experiences
- Regression Therapy
- Spirit Release
- Paranormal Psychology