This workshop entitled ‘Transforming Past Life Trauma’ was offered at the SRTA Convention in Oxford, UK in May, 2017. The workshop included education around the following topics: Past Life and Current Life Traumatic Events, the causal structure between the event and trauma, symptoms of trauma, dissociation and dissociative ‘memory’, trauma inducing activators and implicit memories, the energetic effects of trauma and how to transform trauma using a variety of psychotherapeutic and energetic methods.
Training/Agenda items include:
- Traumatic Events – Current Life.
- Traumatic Events – Past Life.
- Causal structure between the event and trauma.
- Symptoms of trauma.
- Dissociation and dissociative ‘memory’.
- Trauma inducing activators and implicit memories.
- The energetic effects of trauma.
- Transforming Trauma: Removal of objects, use of somatic, emotional and cognitive bridges, relational trauma, uncoupling fields, energy call backs, energy paybacks, spiritual helpers and additional techniques.