This presentation entitled “The Therapeutic Process of Spirit Release” was offered at the Healing and Spirit Release Conference in Stourbridge in the UK in 2019. Agenda items included: The Philisophical underpinnings and aims of Spirit Release Therapy,
Ontology, Epistemology and Therapeutic Foundations. An exploration of the various ways of meeting the aims of Spirit Release including assisting the client to communicate with intrusive energies and remote methods. Communication of the Therapeutic Process of Spirit Release used by Paula Fenn which is an interactive, three-person process, involving the therapist and the spirit, the therapist and the host and the spirit and the host.
Training/Agenda items include:
- Philisophical underpinnings and aims of Spirit Release Therapy.
- Ontology, Epistemology and Therapeutic Foundations.
- Various ways of meeting the aims of spirit release.
- Assisting the client to communicate with intrusive energies.
- Remote methods.
- The Therapeutic Process of Spirit Release.
- Interactive, three-person process between: Therapist & Spirit, Therapist & Host, Spirit and Host.
- Trapped trauma and confusion needs to be therapeutically processed and healed prior to release.
- The suffering of the Host and the Spirit is metabolized (therapeutically worked through) using mediumship and a combination of techniques from Psychotherapy and Regression Therapy prior to release of the Spirit.
- Required changes in: thoughts/cognitions, meaning making, emotions, the physical body.
- Cognitive understanding is developed within and between the Host and the Spirit which also allows for emotional processing.
- The Spirit is assisted to make meaning of their life, death and why they remained Earthbound.
- Understanding, empathy and forgiveness is offered to the Spirit.
- Energy healing is given to the Spirit and the Host, then Soul Retrieval for the Spirit and the Host.
- Symbolic gifts and words of wisdom are shared from the Spirit to the Host.
- The client assists the therapist to transition the Spirit to the light.
- Ultimate goal is to release the trapped Earthbound Spirit from their human host and transition them towards the light to alleviate suffering for both parties